Health and Safety Policy
Atlas Electrical UK Ltd recognises that the talent and energy of all persons involved with the company are its most valuable assets.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment, which is free of work-related accidents and illnesses and to this end we will pursue continuous improvements from year to year.
We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
• Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures.
• Providing and maintaining safe plant and work equipment.
• Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work.
• Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence to fulfil their role and level of responsibility.
• Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform.
• Ensuring that competence is maintained through training where necessary.
• Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through effective communication and relevant information.
• Furnishing the resources needed to meet these objectives.
All persons involved with Atlas Electrical UK Ltd are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving an accident free working environment.
We realise that site-specific conditions are changing all the time. With this in mind it is vital that an attitude to the prevention of accidents is maintained at all times and safe working is imperative.